The four Clans. They used to stand as one. Now they have gone their seperate ways, spreading out across the land. The Clans had started to shrink, so all of them invited kittypets, loners, even rouges. Some kept their old names, most didn't. There are no more Gatherings, no more socializing between the four Clans. The Tribe of Rushing Water watched, horrified at what they saw. They tried to bring the Clans back together, but all refused. The cause of this? A war had started between all the Clans. Many died. Finally, they stopped the war and went away from the Lake territories. They never saw the other Clans again. Even StarClan split up, following the Clans they used to live in. Now you can roleplay the characters in the new territories. Explore them and make new friends. Above all else, have fun. May StarClan light your path~
Here are the rules for this site. If you do not follow these rules, you will be banned.
1) Do not roleplay any other creature besides cats. If you roleplay a different creature, you will be banned.
2) High ranks must be active. If you are not active, you will be striped from your position and your character will either go back to being a warrior or die a mysterious death.
3) No detailed mating, please. This includes posting inappropriate pictures and or writing.
4) No swearing. You can censor the words, but please be nice.
5) Respect high ranks, owners, and other roleplayers! Even anons. We're all people here! :)
6) No hacking or password guessing. Real hacking is illegal and you may be fined by the police.
7) Do not pose as anyone you are not, like high ranks or owners.
8) Do not post any of your sites on here. This includes pming people the site link. Only pm them the link if they want it.
9) Do not have more than one mate at a time. Each of your characters can only have one mate.
10) Don't have more than 6 kits per litter, but you can adopt. Try to be realistic! A feral cat can't keep more than 6 kits alive since they aren't well fed and cared for.
11) Please don't put any brackets in your screen name. Just put your warrior's name, not 'smexy kitty 101'.
12) You can only kill another cat if the roleplayer of that cat allows you to. You also can't just type '*kills you*' to kill a cat. Try to be a better roleplayer and stretch your roleplaying skills to make this a fun expierence!
13) Do not spam anywhere on this site. It's annoying and uncool.
14) Don't threaten or harass anyone. Cyber bullying is mean, uncool, and rude.
15) Only join one Clan. Don't join both ThunderClan and RiverClan. Choose one Clan and then asked to be switched if you don't want to be in that Clan anymore.
16) Do not go into the RiverClan camp if you are a ShadowClan cat. Remember, the Clans are seperated, so respect this plot and don't go into another Clan's camp.
17) Please, while roleplaying, follow the Warrior Code. It's still the same one as the books, so don't expect it to be gone.
18) Clan cats must have a warrior name, not a rogue, loner, or kittypet name.
19) Only Medicine Cats and Medicine Cat Apprentices can use the herbs. Warriors do not know any knowledge of any herbs.
20) Please use only English language on this site. Any other language is not allowed.
21) Please be realistic when you roleplay. Don't roleplay any scenes that aren't posible for cats to do.
22) Cats cannot have any human beliefs or theories. This includes political ideas and opinions.
23) Please consider Natural Selcetion while roleplaying. (The secret word is BIB) A wolf would never appear in any of these areas, since wolves don't live in these places.
24) Owners are final judgement. They hold the final descision when deciding whether or not to ban you. Even if it seems unfair, do not argue with thier judgement.
25) Please do not use any unnatural names for your cats. Examples of names you shouldn't use are Foreverinsane, Nutellaclaw, Shrapnelface, Punkyfoot etc. Here is a guide if you need help.